Indirect Tax Services
Indirect Tax (GST & Customs) is one of the largest tax revenues in the country and having impact on the business of each sector and industry. With the frequent changes in the law, it is important for business to be complaint under GST and Customs in respect of all sales and purchase transactions.
We at Algo offer an end-to-end assistance in Indirect Taxation such as GST, Customs, SEZ and Foreign Trade Policy. We assist the corporates from registration till advisory, business re-restructuring, routine compliances, and litigation support. We assist the clients from the start-ups level to established MNCs.
- GST Advisory: Advisory on routine queries, identifying tax efficient structures, reviewing contractual arrangements, filing applications, real time updates, etc.
- Litigation support: Responding to notices, assistance in audit, assessment and adjudication proceedings, representation before tax authorities under GST, Customs, erstwhile service tax, central excise and VAT laws.
- Due Diligence and Health-check: Review of tax positions, compliance status, pending disputes, exemption benefits, identifying potential tax implications, etc.
- GST Compliances: Filing returns, GSTR-2A/ 2B reconciliations, annual return filing and reconciliation of revenue and input tax credit.
- GST Refunds: Filing refund applications, responding to notices and representation before the adjudicating authority.
- Advisory under Customs, SEZ and Foreign Trade Policy: Export incentives such as RoDTEP, SEIS, Duty drawback, etc, setting-up of EOU, Bonded warehouse, SEZ and STPI, advisory and compliances.